The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Alternative maps besides traditional Earth
08-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Alternative maps besides traditional Earth
If there's one thing that's a constant on every Plague game ever, it's the fact that they are played on a Earth map. That's to be expected given the idea of spreading a plague across the world we live in, but if there are going to be more scenarios out, maybe we could tinker with the actual physical lands we infect.

For example, we could have all the modern countries active on the Pangaea super-continent.

[Image: 18pefyttaq6i1jpg.jpg]

Maybe perhaps infect some knock off fantasy worlds, like devastating Middle Earth instead of conquering it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Alternative maps besides traditional Earth
Probably the ability of adding more maps would be available in Custom Scenarios, but only time will tell.
09-07-2014, 06:16 PM
I really love the idea to play on another map than traditionnal Earth, and this map is awesome, I hope they add it in a futur update Smile
11-07-2014, 07:59 AM
This would be awesome! They could possibly get a bunch of community submitted maps too.
11-07-2014, 01:58 PM
A Pangea map would be awesome!