The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

People magically becoming healthy
22-10-2018, 06:02 PM
People magically becoming healthy
Hi

While playing Plague inc I recentally encountered something strange. I was at the point where everyone had been infected, and the game had given me the message "there is no healthy people left in the world". At this point I started evolving lethal traits. After doing this, the game gives me the message that I am "killing too fast." I'm confused by this as I have already infected the whole world. After this, my plague just started to disappear! All infected people are suddenly healthy again! I thought I may have forgotten about the cure and had let it get to 100% buy it was only at 58%. This is, to say the least, very strange.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: People magically becoming healthy
That is really odd! If you notice it happening again, please take screenshots and send them, with a little report of what's happening, through this link. That way we can troubleshoot with you properly and look into what's happening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply