Ndemic Creations Forum
XMLError warning - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc: Evolved (PC) bugs/issues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: XMLError warning (/showthread.php?tid=1850)

XMLError warning - v3nd3t34f - 25-10-2014 10:52 AM

Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

I haven't noticed it in other types of plague (yet). Is it possible the problem is on my side?

v3nd3tt4

RE: XMLError warning - NdemicTechSupc3e - 07-11-2014 05:54 PM

(25-10-2014 10:52 AM)v3nd3tt Wrote:  Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

I haven't noticed it in other types of plague (yet). Is it possible the problem is on my side?

v3nd3tt4

Thanks for reporting that - do you have the first screen without the greyed out on it? The full text helps us to identify where the issue might be. Thanks.

RE: XMLError warning - v3nd3t34f - 07-11-2014 09:01 PM

(07-11-2014 05:54 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 10:52 AM)v3nd3tt Wrote:  Hi, I've recently sent post about that bug but nobody's replied yet. The warning "XMLError:" appears when I play my own custom scenario (Virus) and/or Simian Flu virus and/or Nano-Virus. It appears either in title of disease or in information about disease or in pop-up window.

first screen
second screen

v3nd3tt4

Thanks for reporting that - do you have the first screen without the greyed out on it? The full text helps us to identify where the issue might be. Thanks.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to show info about my scenario before publishing. Big Grin

original screen

RE: XMLError warning - NdemicTechSupc3e - 10-11-2014 12:30 PM

(07-11-2014 09:01 PM)v3nd3tt Wrote:  Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to show info about my scenario before publishing. Big Grin

original screen

Thanks Smile