Ndemic Creations Forum
In-app Purchases - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: In-app Purchases (/showthread.php?tid=1916)

In-app Purchases - georg68d - 26-11-2014 09:36 PM

I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

RE: In-app Purchases - NdemicTea7 - 27-11-2014 10:30 AM

(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)george Wrote:  I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"

RE: In-app Purchases - georg68d - 27-11-2014 05:13 PM

(27-11-2014 10:30 AM)NdemicT Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 09:36 PM)george Wrote:  I had to get a new phone and when I redownloaded the app it took away all of my previous purchases. It didn't reimburse me so now I'm down like 10 bucks. It's not really that ii's a lot of money, I just don't want to have to re-buy the simean/necroa viruses.

You can transfer purchases if you using the same operating system. There are buttons in the settings menu to "Restore Purchases"
Thanks, It worked.