Ndemic Creations Forum
Simian Flu load - Printable Version

+- Ndemic Creations Forum (https://forum.ndemiccreations.com)
+-- Forum: Ndemic Creations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Plague Portal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Plague Inc: Evolved (PC) bugs/issues (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Simian Flu load (/showthread.php?tid=2870)

Simian Flu load - Ryaab6 - 31-01-2016 03:02 PM

Attempting to load any of my Simian Flu games results in an infinite loading screen, even the new ones I created just to test if it was my previous saves that were broken. This may be an error for everyone, just informing.

RE: Simian Flu load - NdemicTechSupc3e - 01-02-2016 02:16 PM

Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?

RE: Simian Flu load - Ryaab6 - 01-02-2016 04:20 PM

(01-02-2016 02:16 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?

This issue occurs with every simian flu game that I attempt to load. Other diseases load fine. When I attempt to load the Simian Flu saves, it doesn't stay at the main menu, but instead moves to the disease selection menu screen unlike when I attempt to load other diseases where it stays on the main menu whilst it loads.

RE: Simian Flu load - NdemicTechSupc3e - 13-02-2016 12:49 PM

(01-02-2016 04:20 PM)Ryan Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 02:16 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  Thanks Ryan. Sorry to hear about this issue. It's happening with every single player game you play on Simian?

This issue occurs with every simian flu game that I attempt to load. Other diseases load fine. When I attempt to load the Simian Flu saves, it doesn't stay at the main menu, but instead moves to the disease selection menu screen unlike when I attempt to load other diseases where it stays on the main menu whilst it loads.

We've got a fix for that coming in the next update very soon! Thanks for letting us know.

RE: Simian Flu load - Ryaab6 - 13-02-2016 05:58 PM

(13-02-2016 12:49 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(01-02-2016 04:20 PM)Ryan Wrote:  

We've got a fix for that coming in the next update very soon! Thanks for letting us know.

No problem. Glad to help. (: