The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
03-08-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(31-07-2016 08:00 PM)Herobrine_Exo Wrote:  It appears that user-inputted text in the Scenario Creator does not save case properly, turning uppercase letters into lowercase letters, without fail. This doesn't show up in every field immediately, but an easy way to test is to create a custom trait, give it a name with capitals, then on any other trait, scroll to the "Trait Dependencies" section and find it in either drop-down menu. I can't seem to find a workaround. This applies to more things than just traits, including country names.

It's only with custom traits. Editing an existing trait will retain the case. This is a known issue which should hopefully be addressed in the next update, thanks for confirming that it's still currently in there Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 08:16 PM
(03-08-2016 11:32 AM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 08:00 PM)Herobrine_Exo Wrote:  It appears that user-inputted text in the Scenario Creator does not save case properly, turning uppercase letters into lowercase letters, without fail. This doesn't show up in every field immediately, but an easy way to test is to create a custom trait, give it a name with capitals, then on any other trait, scroll to the "Trait Dependencies" section and find it in either drop-down menu. I can't seem to find a workaround. This applies to more things than just traits, including country names.

It's only with custom traits. Editing an existing trait will retain the case. This is a known issue which should hopefully be addressed in the next update, thanks for confirming that it's still currently in there Smile
Alright, thanks - I'll make sure to use that workaround for now. I remember a related bug in the World menu, but I'll check to see if it was just my laptop.
11-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Hello, I have a problem with unlocking the cheat modes. I have beaten all in casual, normal, and brutal modes, including the Simian plague and the shadow plague. But still the cheat modes aren't unlocked. And I have checked my steam cloud setting and it said I have enabled sync cloud. And I have restarted my game several times but it's still locked. I wonder if I have to beat all the official scenarios or this is a bug. Thank you. I love this game pretty much. Smile
11-12-2019, 11:37 AM
(11-12-2019 01:07 AM)LAFN199 Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem with unlocking the cheat modes. I have beaten all in casual, normal, and brutal modes, including the Simian plague and the shadow plague. But still the cheat modes aren't unlocked. And I have checked my steam cloud setting and it said I have enabled sync cloud. And I have restarted my game several times but it's still locked. I wonder if I have to beat all the official scenarios or this is a bug. Thank you. I love this game pretty much. Smile

Thanks for getting in touch. Can I check, have you reported this through our support system?
12-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Hello, I just reported it through the link you left. Thank you.
(11-12-2019 11:37 AM)NdemicVikk Wrote:  
(11-12-2019 01:07 AM)LAFN199 Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem with unlocking the cheat modes. I have beaten all in casual, normal, and brutal modes, including the Simian plague and the shadow plague. But still the cheat modes aren't unlocked. And I have checked my steam cloud setting and it said I have enabled sync cloud. And I have restarted my game several times but it's still locked. I wonder if I have to beat all the official scenarios or this is a bug. Thank you. I love this game pretty much. Smile

Thanks for getting in touch. Can I check, have you reported this through our support system?