The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

So a few questions...
16-04-2015, 11:14 PM
So a few questions...
Question the first: so I'm playing with the simian flu in the creator and given what I'm making, having ape pop ups and the initial gen-sys lab pop (after I had disabled government ape actions) is there anyway to change the term ape in the creator for the player end?

Question the second: again due to what I'm making, (aand this is more of a suggestion than anything) could it be possible if A 'creator' wanted to replace some of SFX (I.E. The ape grunts/ zombie growls) to something else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: So a few questions...
(16-04-2015 11:14 PM)Jcbq0 Wrote:  Question the first: so I'm playing with the simian flu in the creator and given what I'm making, having ape pop ups and the initial gen-sys lab pop (after I had disabled government ape actions) is there anyway to change the term ape in the creator for the player end?

Question the second: again due to what I'm making, (aand this is more of a suggestion than anything) could it be possible if A 'creator' wanted to replace some of SFX (I.E. The ape grunts/ zombie growls) to something else?

Welcome to the forum, Jcbq01 Smile

Regarding your first question - this is something we're looking at including at the moment - agree it would be fun to change those terms and make even more personal scenarios!

With sound FX - that's been added to the ideas list Smile
28-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Hello!
are the custom sounds been added yet?
29-06-2015, 11:06 AM
We're working hard on the multiplayer currently, but it's on the list of things to consider Smile
29-06-2015, 11:12 AM
OK, keep us aware,

and good luck about the multiplayer! Wink
I still continue my custom scenario for they be nearly perfect! I do have work on that!