The forum is now archived and available for reading only. To find older posts, you can use a search engine.
If you need assistance, you can contact our Support or use Steam discussions, Discord or Reddit. Thank you.

Official Bug Report & Known Issues
24-05-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Official Bug Report & Known Issues
(24-05-2014 02:52 AM)Jose2 Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 03:28 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Okay I encountered this bug today. I was playing normally, I switched to the list of countries infected, cure, etc. screen, and when I went back, this happened... Pressing ESC didnt work, and none of the hotkeys worked, basically, I was stuck...
I had the same issue. I was playing nano virus on brutal with the cheat that gives you a ton of money when it did the same thing. I had it on the third fast forward right before I turned to the world menu. Is this happening with anyone else?
I had this happen again. Both times I have had this happen, the game was just about to end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2014 07:54 PM by Diaceli372.)
On nanovirus, it is told that there is a autodestruction system, but in game, no autodestruction system.
Is it a bug?
28-05-2014, 12:35 PM
(24-05-2014 10:07 PM)Jose2 Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 03:28 PM)Flamathe Wrote:  Okay I encountered this bug today. I was playing normally, I switched to the list of countries infected, cure, etc. screen, and when I went back, this happened... Pressing ESC didnt work, and none of the hotkeys worked, basically, I was stuck...
I had the same issue. I was playing nano virus on brutal with the cheat that gives you a ton of money when it did the same thing. I had it on the third fast forward right before I turned to the world menu. Is this happening with anyone else?
I had this happen again. Both times I have had this happen, the game was just about to end.

Have you tried this on the current version of the game, 0.7.3, does it still happen? Thanks
29-05-2014, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 07:34 PM by Flamathe965.)
(28-05-2014 12:35 PM)NdemicTechSup Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 10:07 PM)Jose2 Wrote:  

Have you tried this on the current version of the game, 0.7.3, does it still happen? Thanks

No, not at all, thanks Smile
02-06-2014, 11:56 PM
I am having a problem with no sound or music when loading and playing. It has happened before and was usually fixed by shutting down my ipad and restarting.

Now that does not work

Version 1.8.7

Thx
04-06-2014, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 03:03 PM by Amanch490.)
Encountered a bug today. Reading that cheat plagues have a bug so you have to play everything on brutal again, I thought I'd give it a shot. Played through the list - skipped Necroa Virus, but that's a different matter - got to Prion, beat the game on brutal, went to Nano Virus, started and it welcomed me saying I'm a prion. Went back, thinking I had mis-clicked and went to Nano Virus again. But again, I start the game and it's Prion. Tried Bio Weapon and the same thing happened. I can't play the plagues after Prion.

Version 0.7.3 (Plague inc.Evolved für PC)
Steam
Windows 8.1

EDIT:
Okay. I had to beat the Prion on Mega-Brutal, now I suddenly can play Nano Virus & Bio Weapon again.
07-06-2014, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 09:39 AM by NdemicTechSupc3e.)
(02-06-2014 11:56 PM)croake Wrote:  I am having a problem with no sound or music when loading and playing. It has happened before and was usually fixed by shutting down my ipad and restarting.

Now that does not work

Version 1.8.7

Thx

Sorry, this is the PC forum. I've re-posted it in the Mobile one. Thanks.

(04-06-2014 02:27 PM)Amancha Wrote:  Encountered a bug today. Reading that cheat plagues have a bug so you have to play everything on brutal again, I thought I'd give it a shot. Played through the list - skipped Necroa Virus, but that's a different matter - got to Prion, beat the game on brutal, went to Nano Virus, started and it welcomed me saying I'm a prion. Went back, thinking I had mis-clicked and went to Nano Virus again. But again, I start the game and it's Prion. Tried Bio Weapon and the same thing happened. I can't play the plagues after Prion.

Version 0.7.3 (Plague inc.Evolved für PC)
Steam
Windows 8.1

EDIT:
Okay. I had to beat the Prion on Mega-Brutal, now I suddenly can play Nano Virus & Bio Weapon again.

thanks for letting us know, we'll keep and eye on that!
16-06-2014, 08:25 PM
When doing the item under symptoms, clicking on slowing down items only works sometimes, especially when comma one is used, suggest the counter stops and will not start for at least for a week, one day passes and it restarts, it appears nothing really slows down the research.
17-06-2014, 06:56 AM
(16-06-2014 08:25 PM)Zsigmon Wrote:  When doing the item under symptoms, clicking on slowing down items only works sometimes, especially when comma one is used, suggest the counter stops and will not start for at least for a week, one day passes and it restarts, it appears nothing really slows down the research.

Can you give us a bit more info? Thanks.
19-06-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't know if the new update did this, I never noticed it before then, but the pictures for some of the countries are wrong now. The USA no longer shows the same image and the image for Russia is now the same one as the UK